Following the PSK course, you'll have learned how to perform the following:
- Define how flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Describe the core Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can enable to increase the predictability and efficiency of their product delivery.
- Describe the basic flow metrics that Scrum Teams can track to improve the effectiveness, visibility and transparency of their product development.
- Explain the positive impact of introducing flow to Scrum’s Events and the value of adding Kanban from the perspective of Scrum’s Roles.
- Describe how Scrum Teams can improve predictability by utilizing historical data and statistics.
- Explain how Scrum Teams can be more effective by focusing on throughput within a Sprint.
- Effectively apply Kanban to Scrum as described in The Kanban Guide for Scrum Teams to optimize the flow of work.
The PSK course is a mix of lecture, case studies and interactive exercises as you collaborate with other students:
- The Scrum Framework
- Kanban Theory, Principles and Practices
- Core Kanban Practices
- Key Flow Metrics.
- Kanban in Practice
- Scrum with Kanban
- Defining & Visualizing the Enablement of Core Kanban Practices.
- Introducing Flow to Scrum’s Events
- Flow/Pull Thinking in Sprint Planning.
- Managing Flow in Daily Scrums.
- Inspecting & Adapting Workflow.
- Using Flow Metrics.
- Applying Kanban from the Perspective of Scrum’s Roles
- What Changes and What Stays the Same.
- Value Exploration to Value Validation.
- Enacting Scrum, Empiricism and Flow.
- The Increment and the Sprint
- Solving Core Flow Issues.
- Evolving towards Continuous Development & Delivery Flow with Structure.
After completing a Professional Scrum with Kanban course, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSK Certification. These credentials never expire, however should you attempt the PSK assessment within 14 days after receiving your credentials and not receive a passing score, you'll be granted a 2nd attempt for no additional fee.
Earning your PSK Certification will make you part of an elite community of 1,600+ PSK badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Public and Private Training
Please visit our public training schedule to find our upcoming public PSK classes.
Interested in private on-site or Live Virtual Training? If so, private classes are available with group discounts! Please contact us at email@example.com or 844.BE.AGILE so we can discuss your needs.
PMI PDU Credits
Students of Scrum.org courses are able to claim Project Management Institute (PMI) PDU credit: 14 PDUs. Please note that PMI PDUs are earned for course attendance and not for earning a Scrum.org certification. Students can claim PDUs under PMI’s "Education courses provided by other third party providers” category. You can claim your PDUs here.
Scrum.org is the home of Scrum, leading the evolution and maturity of Scrum to improve the profession of software development.
In addition to defining industry-leading Scrum training for practitioners at all levels, Scrum.org provides all of the tools and resources needed by Scrum practitioners to deliver value using Scrum. It hosts the Scrum Guide in 30 languages, provides assessments to allow people to evaluate themselves and improve and hosts community blogs, forums and resources to foster discussion and knowledge transfer.
Why Train with Scrum.org?
Scrum Leadership – Scrum.org is led by the co-creator of Scrum, Ken Schwaber.
Scrum Guide Alignment – Scrum.org's training is aligned with the Scrum Guide that is published and maintained by Scrum co-creators Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
Consistent Quality – Scrum.org has developed and regularly enhances 1 body of content for each of its courses in collaboration with Scrum.org's 300+ global Professional Scrum Trainer to help ensure consistency and high quality. Scrum.org's approach of integrating lectures with team-based case studies and interactive exercises helps enable a great learning experience and preparation to begin effectively applying Scrum.
Meaningful Certifications – Scrum.org's Assessment & Certification Program includes rigorous assessments with the opportunity to examine your knowledge of Scrum, earn highly respected certifications and be recognized on Scrum.org. And unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.examine your knowledge of Scrum, earn highly respected certifications and be recognized on Scrum.org.
About Madison Henry
The Madison Henry Group helps clients realize the benefits of agile software development and pursue organizational agility.
Founded in 2005, Madison Henry enables high performance and optimizes the value delivered by complex software through three lines of professional services: Agile Transformation with coaching and consulting across the enterprise; Training & Certification in partnership with industry leaders such as Scrum.org, Kanban University and Scaled Agile (SAFe); and Staff Augmentation for the key roles of Scrum Masters, Scrum Developers and Kanban Delivery Managers.
We are passionate about our work. We value insight, commitment and innovation. We maintain an unwavering pledge to client success and satisfaction.