Advanced Product Owner Training and Certification
Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) training is a 2-day advanced course with a combination of instruction and collaborative exercises to help experienced Product Owners further develop in their Agile journeys. PSPO-A is an interactive, experiential course where you'll explore topics through a series of exercises and discussions.
Building on the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) course (which focuses on how to maximize value and serve as a Product Owner), the PSPO-A course helps you understand the various stances of an effective Product Owner, which stances can benefit different situations and how to effectively apply the stances when serving a variety of groups and individuals:
Stances of a Successful Product Owner
- Customer Representative - focused on understanding customer problems, challenges and potential opportunities.
- Visionary - communicating the vision, future state and possibilities in ways that foster common understanding.
- Experimenter - focusing on innovation, hypothesis testing and validating potential value to spark product innovation.
- Influencer - influencing stakeholders, customers and the Scrum Team to act with common purpose.
- Collaborator - seeking input, ideas and feedback from others.
- Decision Maker - focusing on creating maximum impact by making clear choices and decisions.
This Professional Product Owner - Advanced (PSPO-A) course focuses on helping experienced Product Owners expand their ability to establish a solid vision, validate their hypotheses and ultimately deliver more value for their organizations.
After completing a Professional Scrum Product Owner - Advanced course, you'll receive credentials to attempt the Professional Scrum Product Owner II (PSPO II) assessment and earn the industry-recognized PSPO II Certification. Earning your PSPO II Certification will make you part of an elite community of 1,300+ PSPO II badge holders from around the globe and unlike other Scrum training and certification organizations, your certification will never expire nor require future renewal fees.
Who Should Attend?
The Professional Product Owner-Advanced course is an advanced course specifically designed for Product Owners and product managers who have practical experience managing or owning a product. It is also beneficial to Scrum Masters and stakeholders who work with Product Owners. It is particularly beneficial for those with at least one year of building products with a Scrum Team.