Who Should Attend?
Anyone in a leadership position supporting agile teams or those that want to learn the fundamentals of servant leadership.
Following the Agile Essentials for Executives - Workshop Series, you'll have learned how to perform the following:
Describe key ways that agile development environments are different from traditional, waterfall development environments.
Explain the most important leadership mindsets and skills necessary to increase organizational agility and transform into a more agile organization.
Address top questions of leaders about “being agile.”
The Agile Essentials for Executives - Workshop Series is a group of four sequential workshops that can be scheduled over time to accommodate busy executive schedules. Each workshop is approximately three hours and incorporates a mix of lecture and interactive exercises as you collaborate with other participants:
- Agile Essentials for Executives - Workshop #1 of 4: Agile Principles
- Why Business Agility?
- Agile Values and Principles.
- Project-mindset vs Product-mindset.
- Agile Value Delivery.
- Different Challenges, Different Agile Approaches.
- Empirical Process Control.
- Agile Essentials for Executives - Workshop #2 of 4: Agile Teams
- Brief Review of Workshop #1: Agile Principles.
- People over Process.
- High-performing Agile Teams.
- Agile Team Engagement.
- Agile Essentials for Executives - Workshop #3 of 4: Agile Leadership
- Brief Review of Workshop #2: Agile Teams.
- Agile Leadership Styles.
- Autonomy and Competence.
- Agile Goals.
- Agile Evidence-Based Management.
- Agile Essentials for Executives - Workshop #4 of 4: Agile Metrics and Governance
- Brief Review of Workshop #3: Agile Leadership.
- Agile Evidence.
- Measuring Agile Delivery of Value.
- Agile Portfolio Management.
- Organizational Policies and Impacts on Business Agility.
About Madison Henry
The Madison Henry Group helps clients realize the benefits of agile software development and pursue organizational agility.
Founded in 2005, Madison Henry enables high performance and optimizes the value delivered by complex software through three lines of professional services: Agile Transformation with coaching and consulting across the enterprise; Training & Certification in partnership with industry leaders such as Scrum.org, ProKanban.org and Scaled Agile (SAFe); and Staff Augmentation.
We are passionate about our work. We value insight, commitment and innovation. We maintain an unwavering pledge to client success and satisfaction. for the key roles of Scrum Masters, Scrum Developers and Kanban Delivery Managers.