The PSM course was initially designed by Ken Schwaber, co-creator of Scrum, in 2009 as a significant update to the Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) course that Ken developed with the Scrum Alliance back in 2002.
Since 2009, the PSM course has been maintained and enhanced by Scrum.org and its global group of 160+ Professional Scrum Trainers, where it has evolved into the industry’s highest quality and most consistently delivered Scrum Master training.
Private classes with group discounts are available! Contact us or call 844.BE.AGILE to discuss onsite training at your location.
Why Train with Scrum.org?
- Scrum Leadership – Scrum.org is led by the co-creator of Scrum, Ken Schwaber.
- Scrum Guide Alignment – Scrum.org’s training is aligned with the Scrum Guide that is published and maintained by Scrum co-creators Ken Schwaber and Jeff Sutherland.
- Integrated Learning – Scrum.org’s approach of integrating lectures with team-based exercises and cast studies helps provide a great learning experience and prepares students to begin effectively applying Scrum in their workplace.
- Consistent Quality – Scrum.org has developed and regularly enhances 1 body of courseware content & exercises in collaboration with Scrum.org’s global trainers. This helps ensure a consistent level of quality learning experiences across the world.
- Meaningful Certifications – Scrum.org’s Professional Scrum Certification Programs include rigorous Level I & II Assessments for Scrum Masters, Product Owners and Developers. Scrum.org offers the opportunity to examine your knowledge of Scrum, earn highly respected certifications and be recognized on Scrum.org.